LearningPlanet is a leading expert in video and micro training but don't take our word for how good we are:
In House Video Production
Learning Planet has provided us with outstanding service with a quick turnaround time. They took the time to make sure they clearly understood our needs. We valued Derek’s constructive feedback and insight throughout the process.
It’s been a pleasure to work with Derek and Craig.
Assessment Solutions Adviser
"Learning Planet was able to provide me with the tool to assist my agents that had trouble with angry customers. After he did a couple modules, the number of escalations dropped from 3 a week, to 1 a month to none. Very impressive." Wijn Langeraar Slingshot New Zealand
"I found the modules 12. “Difficult customer types” and 15. “Difficult customer techniques” to be a crucial part of helping me retrain and turn the part of my job I found most difficult into something I was competent at.
It was about two years into my work on the helpdesk that I found dealing with upset customers overwhelming and lost control on calls. I had forgotten how to manage these scenarios effectively, and thankfully the modules provided me with effective solutions.
The module tasks and objectives put into perspective how simple and logical it is to stop and think of these situations as opportunities to understand the customer’s expectations and use this to turn the situation around. It has also been helpful to go back to these modules whenever I needed to refresh my memory of these techniques." Karl Wilshier Slingshot New Zealand
"Since implementing LearningPlanet into our Customer Service function the modules undertaken has seen a dramatic improvement in the performance of our employees. The easy to use modules have provided a platform for efficient learning and most importantly provided a tool for our staff to deliver excellent customer service.
The modules offer reporting which provides staff transparency and has enabled us to prioritise and focus our efforts to those areas that are most critical for employees to enhance their skills. LearningPlanet has a great support team and they are only ever a phone call away and turnaround time is exceptional and the team are fantastic!”
Sharon Rudd - National Leadership, Sales & CS Consultant Human Resources
Here is the feedback from 60+% survey of our current users:
Why did you choose LearningPlanet:
What difference is it making in your business:
We also love that we didn't have to do anything, you sign up and then all the information is there ready for your staff to use. Learning Planet takes all the hard work our of training, as it test our staffs knowledge before they begin a module and after!
- Helping to really target individual training gaps effectively
- Education is crucial for any business if you want to survive as a business. People make or break your business so it is important to keep investing in your staff.
- It provides consistent training across the team, and therefore a consistent quality of service to our customers. The quality of service is recognised in the business and the value the team adds to our customer experience.
- Staff have got more interested in training , and supervisors are finding it easier to assist and coach staff through the extra templates etc available.
- We are now planning to integrate more of the LP modules into other areas of training.
- Monitoring of CS staff has shown an improvement in Mystery Shopper scoring.
- It is improving customer service.
- It's enabling our people to get just in time learning to help them with their day to day jobs.
- Lots of difference. We use it for Team Meetings, staff choose their own topics to work through and we can go back to reference points when we need. We really like the 10 minute videos which are a great tool for staff meetings. The work books also give me an opportunity to discuss answers with staff and as a training tool.
- Learning Planet has been hugely beneficial. It has increased the confidence and knowledge of our staff
- Giving our csrs some much needed training to improve customer service, already getting recognition from our customers about our improved customer service focus
- Gives us the opportunity to provide our team with some learning and development at their pace
- We are only in the early stages with most staff having only completed 5 or less modules, will look in the new year at how we can intergrate this more into every day work and to overcome the 'there is not enough time to do it and our jobs too'
- Supports employees learning and development and supports organization growth and efficiency
- It gives us tips and tricks at the finger tips to share with team in order to improve performance
- It gives us the ability to direct training and one on one coaching sessions exactly when and where we need it.
- It's giving nice opportunities to the team to improve their skills.
- Educating staff, supporting targeted coaching opportunities and piece of mind for industry led training modules using video and links to the latest information
- Helps to build staff capability and improve customer experience
- Majority of agents are putting the training into practice and call quality scores are reflecting this, some agents are also proactively completing training modules on areas they would like to up-skill in and team leaders are feeling more confident having the resources available for their team to use.
- Provides resource and collateral not otherwise available to leadership team
- Provides structured measurable learning framework for leadership team to follow
- Staff competency and capability has improved especially in low social economic region
- Provides legitimacy to organisations learning and development framework to assist with business development and retaining of existing clientele
- It's the support of a training team but less expensive
- We still have a long way to go to fully embed the program but it will be used as part of our induction as well as on going learning through coaching sessions
- We use learning planet in induction with new staff, to set the standard and introduce soft skills. We also use learning planet with exisiting staff, focusing on areas of improvement. This is great for reinforcing training.
- It's fantastic for new starters, it helps embed our contact centre principles and soft skills.
- It helps our employees to gain better skills and reinforce learnings.
- Increasing the amount of tailored training to match individual development plans without impacting on the direct manager
- Fantastic coaching tool, easy for my team to use